Sleigh Bells Ringing - Celestial Seasonings Holiday Teas







I love coffee. My daughter loves tea. I drink so much coffee, that I have pledged to try to drink more tea.

I was researching teas and found out about CELESTIAL SEASONINGS HOLIDAY TEA COLLECTION.

I remembered how much I used to love their Red Zinger tea. I'd have my cup of Red Zinger right next to the incense tray. Remember those? That was back when I thought that those huge bamboo fans were high class wall decorations!

Anyway, if you think I'm picky about my coffee - my daughter is even pickier about her tea.

So, the point is, I ran across the line of teas at my favorite natural grocery store. And they were on sale for 2.99 a box. 2.99 a box? For 20 tea bags? Stocking stuffers here we come.

I figured I should check it out first. I tried the Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride. Which, by the way, I'm told is really hard to find.

I'd buy it again for the smell alone. The tea itself is quite light. A perfect "nightcap."

The holiday line includes:

Candy Cane Lane (decaf green tea)

Gingerbread Spice (caffeine-free herbal)

Nutcracker Sweet (black tea)

Sugar Plum Spice (caffeine-free herbal)

And at 2.99 a box - I bought one of each.

I think she's going to need a bigger stocking ;0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles