Have I Told You How Much I Love You Lately?




TGIF. To the 2nd Power! Wow. What a week. So many changes. So little time. I wish I could say that the week flew by, but it didn't.

I can say that I couldn't have made it through without you though. Every morning, as I sat at my computer and read emails which demanded to know "What is your answer?," I sipped you while you were steaming hot and even when you got lukewarm, you were still a comfort to me.

Mocha Java, Blue Mountain, New Orleans Blend and French Roast. From every corner of the world, you pushed me along. Finally, I was able to see clearly. But not without you to lift the daily fog.

I can't wait until tomorrow when we have quality time together. No stress (hopefully) and no rushing.

Dear Coffee - I (heart) you and thank you for your friendship.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles