As Promised: Cafe Escapes (R) Chai Latte K-Cup Review




"I used the 8-count when I inserted the chai latte into the Keurig.

I smiled when the water commenced brewing because the “color” was perfect – just the way I like it. Creamy-caramel color.

I did not notice the aroma until I purposely put the cup closer to my noise – instantly I noticed the “cinnamon” and “chai” aromas which started my salivary glands.

Wow! The taste is amazing…just the right amount of sweetener…the cinnamon tasted really good. There is also a hint of “tanginess” but not bitter.

This is definitely a wonderful product. Can’t wait for the Second Cup."


(reviewed by Maritza of San Francisco)


www.Cafe-Escapes.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles