No Time for Breakfast? Not So Fast - BelVita to the Rescue!




Breakfast Biscuits aren't just for the British.

I discovered these lovelies while strolling the aisle of my local supermarket. I passed them up the first time but when I went back the next week, I grabbed a box. Well, actually two boxes. There was a 1.00 coupon in my Sunday paper for Nabisco BelVita Breakfast Biscuits. When the coupons are good, I buy two Sunday papers.

Anyway, the first box I tried was Blueberry - delicious. And one pack was all I needed with my morning coffee to last me until lunch. The next box I opened was Apple Cinnamon - yum again.

Here's what Nabisco says about these BelVita Breakfast Bars:

"The sustained energy in our newBelVita Breakfast Biscuits comes from a combination of specially selected ingredients and a carefully controlled baking process that helps preserve the integrity of the grain. This means the carbohydrates from the grain are slowly released in your body, providing nutritious, long-lasting energy to help fuel your body throughout the morning."



www.nabiscoworld.com

Definitely healthier than a donut. Although, you will never catch me trash-talking donuts here!

Cost: About 3.99 a box (less my one dollar coupon)

Have a great day!

Dottie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles