Keep Your Cold Hands Warm - Wrap Them Around a Cup of Coffee



This is one of my favorite times of year.  Not just because of the holidays.  Oh, I love the holidays.  But what I really love is how this time of year, brings out the coffee lover in all of us.

There are so many different holiday blends to choose from - and it all starts a few weeks before Thanksgiving.  

There's pumpkin this and pumpkin that and eggnog and gingerbread and so many great coffees, that it's like dessert in a cup.

I can't think of a better way to warm up than with a steaming hot cup of coffee.

So, as the colder months approach, I say 'bring it on and pass the cream!'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles