Capresso EC-50 - Perfect Espresso? Easy-Peasy!



Capresso EC50


Stainless Steel EC50
Water Reservoir

"The Perfect Shot"

I have had this Capresso EC-50 for a couple of months now.

I've waited to write this review because I wanted to be absolutely sure that this machine was really as good as it appeared.  

I've been fooled before by affordable espresso machines that work well for a couple of cups and then the problems surface.

I can honestly and comfortably say, for the money, this is it.  

For 99.99 (that's under a hundred bucks), you can have perfect espresso, cappuccino, lattes and more.  

Keep your coffee shop visits to a minimum.  This thing will pay for itself in no time.

To sum it up:

  • Visually appealing
  • Not confusing
  • Minimalistic control
  • Very smooth espresso
  • Nicely finished
  • Good platform for the cups
  • Allows you to customize your espresso (allows you to add more water, less water)
  • Perfect every time


And last, but not least, even I can use it!




*(Capresso provided me with a free EC50 for the purposes of preparing this review, which in no way, has limited my complete enjoyment of this machine)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles