Kicking Off the Weekend With Weaver's Coffee (Legacy Blend TM)

Weaver's Coffee "Legacy Blend" TM


Last Saturday, I went on a little "field trip" to visit Weaver's Coffee (aka Wild Card Roasters) in San Rafael, California.

Not only was I able to score some of their artisan crafted coffee (and tea), I had the privilege of meeting Master Roaster, John Weaver.  John Weaver actually apprenticed under the late Alfred Peet before launching Wild Card Roasters in 2007.

I selected the "Legacy Blend."  I've had this roast before, but it had been a couple of years.  One sip and I was reminded of just how amazing Weaver's Coffee tastes.

I can't think of a better way to kick off the weekend than with Weaver's.

If you can't make the field trip, don't worry - they'll ship it right to your door.


"Legacy Blend is the glimpse into John's amazing thirty-year journey. Appropriately named, it stands as a proud tribute to his teachers, Alfred Peet and  Sal Bonavita, as well as John's own continued, artisan legacy."  (from Weaver's Coffee)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles