"You Got A Brand New Pair of Roller Skates*. . ." I Got A Brand New CHEMEX

8-Cup Chemex (R)

I just love making pour-over coffee using the Chemex (R) Method.

I admit that I don't always have time (or take time).  But when my schedule permits, I love going through the steps:

1.  Grind

2.  Heat Water

3.  Pour

4.  Watch it "bubble"

5.   Enjoy!


I had a 3-cup Chemex(R) having broken my 6-cupper years ago, but thanks to a Christmas gift card, I'm back in the "big league" with a brand new 8-cup model.

This morning I'm enjoying a big cup of Community Coffee French Roast.  Just because I can.

Bonjour!  

Brand New Key" is a popular music song written and sung by folk music singer Melanie , which became a novelty success during 1971-72

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles