Wrapped Up in Ascension Coffee's Ugly Sweater Blend


I love happy mail.  Imagine my delight when I opened the package from my friend in Texas and found the prettiest red bag of coffee labeled "Ugly Sweater."*

No such thing as an ugly cup of coffee.  This blend is from Ascension Coffee in Dallas.

What is it with Texas and coffee?  We are becoming a wonderful team.

If you hurry, you might still be able to order a bag.  If not, try one of the other equally impressive and beautiful blends from Ascension.

Ugly Sweater makes a beautiful mug!

* A blend of specialty coffees from Central America and Kenya. 




Comments

  1. I didn't get the mug from Ugly Sweater when I followed your link. Is this link broken or am I the only one facing the problem?

    Mugpods Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles