SIP while Sipping Red Bay Coffee Company's East 14th Blend - SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ROASTERIES



I'm making a conscious effort while SIP (Sheltering-In-Place) to support local roasters.

Red Bay Coffee Roasters is Oakland is not only locally owned, roasted and operated, they are giving back to the community they serve.

I recently tried one of their unique offerings - East 14th Blend.  It was so good that I ordered a second bag and shipped it to a friend in Houston.

If you're from the Bay, you'll recall that before it was called "International Boulevard" in Oakland, it was  called East 14th Street.  

I have many fond memories of the bustling businesses and the vibe of what was once East 14th.  Grateful to see it now enjoying a resurgence as "International Boulevard."

Shop Locally.

Red Bay Coffee Roasters - Delivered Straight to Your Door

Also, available at the retailers listed, HERE


Follow them on Instagram and Twitter




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starbucks Reserve (R) Brazil Fazenda Apucarana - Perfect for a Day of Rest

Pilon Coffee

New Coffee Maker - Who 'Dis - In Love with My New Cafe Speciality Drip