How has the Pandemic Changed Your Coffee Life?

Most of us have never lived through a pandemic and there are many things that we've had to change.  We are all wearing masks and social distancing and a lot of us are working from home.



For coffee lovers, it's been a major shift from hours in the coffee shop to only being allowed to get our java to go and no socializing at the window (or at least you must do it from six feet in your mask).

I'm allowing myself a larger "at home" coffee budget.  Since, I'm not going down to the coffee bar at the bottom of my building at least twice a day, I figure I might as well explore more of the good stuff at home.  

I'm also making a concerted effort to shop small and support local roasters.  If there's ever a time the little coffee roasters could use some love, it's now.

The other thing that I'm allowing myself, which has been a private secret until now, is that I'm not holding back on the cream.   There, I said it.  

It started out as an accident with pouring too much cream in my cup.  Now, its become a habit.  Actually, more of a treat.  Sure it's more calories but there's a lot more to worry about than the fat content of my half and half.

It's amazing the big difference the small things can make when you're sheltering at home.

Make it a great coffee day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles