A Nice Caffeine Boost With a Shot of Vitamin C




My pick of the day:

PINE MOUNTAIN COFFEE MANDARIN CHOCOLATE


Before you say, "no," give it a try.

I thought that it would taste like those chocolate jelly orange stick candy things that my Great-Aunt (God Rest Her Soul) used to try to force us to eat as kids - but surprise - it's a very mild flavor.

Here's what people who tried it said:

"This stuff is awesome."

"It's a really subtle hint of flavor which is nice." :)



Thanks to Mary for picking this up for me while she was at the Mandarin Orange Festival in Placerville this past weekend.

If you don't live near Placerville, give them a call. I'm sure they'd be happy to ship some to you!

Pine Mountain Coffee Roasting
174 Borland Ave
Auburn, CA
(530) 885-8263‎




- Perfect for breakfast or after dinner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles