To Thomas, the Starbucks Barista, with love for the Clover with Care


To be perfectly honest, in this world of fast technology and everything being ready now - or even before you order - I can sincerely appreciate it when someone takes the time to make sure that my caffeine is carefully crafted.

And that's why my post today is all about Thomas.  Thomas, the wonderfully gifted, incredibly patient, Starbucks barista  in Oakland.

I've had my share of Clover coffees.  And to be honest, some of the results have made me stop ordering a Clover.  Why bother when it's rushed and it's just not that "extra special" cup of coffee.

I came in after the "12 o'clock hour" cutoff for a "dark" roast Verona, and Thomas didn't blink twice.  He just went over to the Clover and did his thing!  And he did it so well.

I didn't stop until I'd savored every last sip in my tall cup.

Dear Thomas:  Thank you for making my weekend special. Starbucks is very lucky to have you and so are the customers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles