Coffee of the Day - Starbucks Vietnam Da Lat

A coffee so good that I can't describe it.

Seriously, Starbucks' Vietnam Da Lat coffee is very good.  In fact, it's reserved.

I wanted to write a post about the flavors, complexity, acidity, roast quality but all I've got is a good - very good cup of coffee.

The name is what led me to pick up the bag in the store.  I had not seen this variety before.

When I asked the barista if it was dark or medium or light, she said "It's kinda dark, but not really dark, more medium.  It's good."

She is right.  It is good.  In fact, I would turn the meter more toward 'great.'

I'll definitely buy it again.

Starbucks Vietnam Da Lat Coffee - $12.50 for an eight ounce bag.  Limited quantity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles