Fonte All the Way on A Rainy Day


Don't laugh.  Sometimes I select my coffees according to the book I happen to be reading at the time.

Last week, I thought about one of my all-time favorite books "Disappearing Acts" by Terry McMillan.  In one of the scenes, the main character orders a pound of Viennese Coffee.

Now, it's entirely possible that I'm completely misremembering.  Maybe she ordered Mocha Java.  For sure she bought a bag of coffee beans.  But, I digress.

The point is that I couldn't get Viennese coffee out of my head and so I went to Fonte's website and lo and behold - Viennese blend is available.  

The rest is history or my-story as I sit here sipping on a hot cup of amazing Viennese Blend Coffee from Seattle's Fonte coffee all the way here in San Francisco.  

You are what you drink.

Fonte Viennese Blend Coffee.

Available online in whole bean or ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles