Rollin' Up on Wednesday with Starbucks Reserve Sun Dried Brazil


I've said it before.  I've yet to find a Starbucks small lot Reserve (TM) Coffee that I don't like! 

The Sun Dried Brazil did not disappoint.

For the past two mornings, I've paired it with a scone from Batter Bakery in San Francisco.  Yesterday's scone was strawberry and almond.  Today, I'm enjoying fig and walnut.  

The scone goes so well with the roast.  Actually, I think the roast would probably do just fine even without the scone.  But I like to have something in my other hand when I'm holding my coffee mug!

Starbucks Reserve Sun Dried Brazil from the Val Verde Estate (Limited Offering)



Notes of green apple and dried plum with a brown-sugar sweetness.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles