Starbucks Reserve Guatemala San Isidro


I looked everywhere for the Starbucks Reserve Guatemala San Isidro.  

All of the stores I searched were completely out.  That's the thing about Reserve coffees, they seem to sell out quickly.  I guess that's why they're "reserved."

And since you can no longer order online at Starbucks, you have to do things the old-fashioned way.  Brick and mortar.  Which is a good thing in many ways.  It forces you to interact with other coffee lovers and see the new offerings.

But, I digress.  

So, I looked everywhere and couldn't find the Guatemala San Isidro.  I was so consumed with snagging a bag that I took an Uber across San Francisco to the Reserve Store on Chestnut Street.  Found it!

It's 18.00 for an 8-ounce bag of beans but so worth it.  Chocolate-y, toasty deliciousness!

I really wanted to show you the coffee, but I forgot to post about it and when I went this morning to make a pot, all I had left were a few beans.  However, you get the picture (pun intended).

Grab a bag (or two) while you can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles