Starbucks Anniversary Blend 2013 - A Very Good Year



When I look back on all the years I've enjoyed Starbucks Anniversary blend, for some reason, each year seems better than the last.  

I don't know if it's because I can't remember what the previous year's batch tasted like or because it gets better with time.

Whatever the case, 2013, is a banner year for this blend.  Maybe it has to do with the new packaging.  Perhaps it's a subconscious "better."  Nonetheless, it's darn good.

I wanted to wait until I bought the Anniversary Mug so that I could enjoy them as a pair - you know, new mug, new coffee.  But this week's budget didn't include buying new mugs and I thought I'd better grab it now.  Before it's gone.  That's the thing about anniversaries, they only come around once a year.

Bold and Sassy.  Just like I used to be - many "anniversaries" ago.

Get it while it's hot.  Get it?  While it's hot?  Actually, it's also good iced.  

14.95 for a one pound bag.  I bought an 8 ounce bag in the store for 7.95.



Happy Starbucks Anniversary 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles