"One for My Baby. . .and one more for the Road."




READY, SET, JOE! (TM)

Its quarter to three,
There's no one in the place cept you and me
So set em up joe
I got a little story I think you oughtta know

Were drinking my friend
To the end of a brief episode
So make it one for my baby
And one more for the road. . ."*



Melitta does more than make great filters. They make great coffee and you can make your own great coffee with their new, "Ready Set Joe" Single Cup Coffee Brewer.

The "set up" they sent me (pardon the pun) is nicely integrated and fits well together (cup, 1-cup cone filter basket and filters). The filters contained in the boxed set seemed more porous than the filters sold separately.

The filters in this boxed set allow for faster drain and flow through of liquid; which is on point since you are brewing a “quick” 1-cup. My choice would be to work with finer grinds due to the filter allowing a rapid flow through. Great setup, works well, cleans up nicely.

Also available with a travel mug.

Why settle for regular joe at the office when you can custom brew your own?

Check out this and other great Melitta products at:

www.melitta.com


*"One for My Baby (and One More for the Road)" is a popular song written by Harold Arlen and Johnny Mercer for the musical The Sky's the Limit (1943) and first performed in the film by Fred Astaire. It was popularized by the American singer Frank Sinatra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles