Coffee, Say "Hello" to my little friend - Cookie!



Coffee does lots of great things for me.  Like give me energy and make me smile.

Like give me energy to make chocolate chip cookies on a Sunday night and pretend that I've got an extra weekend day.

If coffee is good enough, like this delicious cup I'm drinking right now, it can even make you forget that it can also keep you awake.  

And when it does that, you can always share your excitement on your blog page.

I've decided to step my cookie game up.  I've always sort of claimed bragging rights to great cookies but the last few batches have fallen short.  Literally.

Tonight's results were probably a 3 out of 5.  Which means that it's back to the lab to see what I can do to get back on the "MVP Cookie Baker" list.

Stay tuned.  And caffeinated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles