You've Got One Life - Drink to the fullest - Starbucks Reserve Zambia


I've said it before and I'll say it again, life is too short to drink bad coffee.

That's why I decided to spring for a bag of the Starbucks Reserve Zambia that was staring at me in the basket at my usual Starbucks.

I can't really describe the flavor to you - but it's kind of fruity, kind of citrusy and roasted just right.

I wanted to show you the actual bean but unfortunately I ground it and drank it within just a few days and had nothing left but the bag.

It's a limited offering so hurry and grab yourself one now before it's too late.

I'll always appreciate the independent coffee shops and micro-roasts they offer but Starbucks Reserve Zambia deserves credit.

The one thing I don't like it that they're no longer offering coffee to purchase online.  I'm hoping they'll change their mind of that decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles