Sunday Morning Ritual - Ritual Coffee, That Is


I went to the "Eat Real" Festival at Jack London Square on yesterday.

If it weren't the for nearly 100 degree temperatures, I would have said that it was a good time. However, there were plenty of vendors, live entertainment, food to be sampled, organic fruits and vegetables. It was California at its finest. No wonder it costs so much to live in the Bay Area.

There was no admission charge for the festival and it was great to see so many people giving Oakland the credit it often doesn't get for being such a diverse and wonderful city.

I had heard of Ritual Coffee Company of San Francisco, but had never had the pleasure of trying it. Even though, I could barely keep the sweat off my brow, I managed to stumble over to the cart where Ritual was selling iced coffee - a hot commodity on this sweltering day - and bought a quarter pound bag of "Sweet Tooth Espresso."

Boy - this is good coffee! I made a Chemex pot full this morning. This particular roast has flavors of apple, mandarin and butterscotch which sounds like dessert, but it's really not. I don't know how the producer of this roast, Hector Bonilla, does it but he sure does it well.

Each bag has the roast date, along with producer, altitude, varietal and flavors.

For more information on Ritual Coffees, copy and paste the link below in your browser.

http://www.ritualroasters.com/

Me - I'm going to enjoy a second cup and savor the last of the weekend.


Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles