It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup





You may not have noticed, but Eight O'Clock Coffee (which I used to refer to as Eight O'Clock Bean Coffee) has experienced a new attitude.

There's new packaging and now there is even an Eight O'Clock K-Cup(R).

I enjoy and delight in experiencing artisan roasted coffee and I can ride the "third wave" as good as the next person, but sometimes I just want to remember the way things used to be.

So, the Eight O'Clock K-Cup is the perfect way to enjoy a coffee that's always had a special place in my heart - but with a new twist.

All these new single-serve coffees are making me lazy.

But, don't worry, I'm an equal opportunity coffee-lover.

Here's to the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles