Friday, April 23, 2010
You're Invited! "E-Taste and Be Fair" Sponsored by Green Mountain Coffee
A special virtual coffee tasting of Green Mountain's limited edition Spring Revival™ Blend. Lindsey Bolger, Director of Coffee Sourcing and Relationships, will walk you through a guided tasting on UStream (live streaming online video) as she brews, tastes, and, of course, answers your questions about coffee.
Here are the details:
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2010
Time: 6:00 – 6:30 PM EST
USTREAM (http://www.ustream.tv/channel/e-tasting-green-mountain-coffee-s-spring-revival-blend), broadcasting live from our Visitor Center & Café in Waterbury, VT, and live tweeting on Twitter at @greenmtncoffee using the hashtag #etaste.
RSVP at http://etasteandbefairgmc.eventbrite.com/
VIRTUAL TASTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can participate by following these steps:
1) RSVP at http://etasteandbefairgmc.eventbrite.com/
2) Purchase Spring Revival Blend in either a 10-ounce bag of ground coffee or 24-count box of K-Cups.*
*Use Promo Code TRADE-WFTD to get a 10% discount on Spring Revival Blend and all other Fair Trade Certified™ coffees at www.GreenMountainCoffee.com.
3) Get your brewing set-ups (French press, drip, Keurig – whatever you usually use) ready so that you can brew and taste with us.
4) A little before 6 PM EST on May 6, log on to USTREAM and follow along with Lindsey as she brews and tastes.
5) Ask questions and share your own reactions and observations by 1) registering with USTREAM and using the “Chat” tab, 2) commenting on USTREAM’s “Social Stream” through your Twitter, Facebook, or other social media account, or 3) following us on Twitter via the hashtag #etaste.
Isn't technology wonderful?
at 9:09 AM