Signed, Sealed, Delivered with Weaver's White Label Kona Reserve Coffee!



I brewed up a pot of Weaver's Kona Reserve this morning, and as I took the very first sips, I thought about what I would tell you.

Well, for one thing, it's absolutely delicious.

However, at 25.95 for a half pound bag some might consider it expensive.

But, it's oh so worth it.  A special way to treat yourself on a Sunny Summer Sunday.  

It's also motivation to get you moving on Monday morning.  You'll be excited to go to work so you can  make money to buy more Weaver's White Label Kona Reserve.

Sometimes a coffee is so good that words escape me.

Would you be terribly upset if I just told you that it's excellent coffee? 

Trust me.  If there's one thing I know, it's good coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles