Bantam Bagels - Best Invention since the Donut Hole! From Shark Tank to Starbucks



Bantam Bagels first appeared on one of my FAVORITE television shows, "Shark Tank."

Somehow, I missed that episode.  However, lucky for me, I didn't miss out on Bantam Bagels.

First tried them a week ago and they keep me coming back for more.

All the cream cheese goodness is stuffed on the inside.  How neat is that?  I've tried the "everything" - stuffed with veggie cream cheese and the "classic," stuffed with regular cream cheese.  Deliciously filling.


Now, I'm a donut gal and I think donut holes are pretty nifty, but I have to say, these Bantam Bagels are creeping up on the competition.

Check out this great article in Fortune Magazine, here!

(Bantam Bagels are also available online)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles