Happy National Espresso Day! Where's the rest of my coffee?!!


I don't normally drink espresso.  Only when I want to feel "fancy" or impress guests after dinner.

But today is "National Espresso Day" so I figured instead of ordering my usual "tall drip," I should have an Espresso with foam.

Well, imagine my surprise when the barista handed me this tiny little cup with barely enough "juice" to see underneath the white top.  "Three bucks for this?  Where's the rest of my cup of coffee??!"

Twenty minutes later, heart pumping madly and eyes wide open - I think I get the point of espresso.

It's not for wimps.

Comments

  1. Good one, I really love reading these kinds of blogs. Keep updating and write something on Best Kona Coffee and other things also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles