Another Favorite Time of the Year that comes After the Most Favorite Time of Year - Starbucks Guatemala Casi Cielo


I can't lie.  I have many favorite coffees.

But one of the my very favorites that I wait for in anticipation is the Starbucks Guatemala Casa Cielo* which arrives between Christmas and Valentine's Day.

I wanted to "stage" the bag and show you how I'm brewing it these days (K-Cups, French Press, Chemex and Automatic Drip), but I figure that you already know how to do all those things.

And if a picture is worth a thousand words, Casi Cielo is worth a thousand sips.

So, here's to a Starbucks Original - and "Tasty Tuesday."

*Limited Offering 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles