Pilon Coffee






My sister went to Miami last week and brought me back - you guessed it - coffee! Pilon Coffee. I had never seen this brand before but apparently it's a staple in every household in Cuba. She brought me the "Pilon Gourmet Espresso." Don't be turned off by the word "espresso," it's a dark roast which can be used for drip or pour over.

I won't lie to you and tell you it's not strong. It is. But it's good. However, I think I now know why Ricky Ricardo talked so fast!!


Not planning a trip to Miami or Cuba soon? No worries. You can order online.

http://www.javacabana.com/


Cafe Pilon's history dates back to 19th century Cuba. It has been brewed and served in Cuban homes since the 1800s, and its taste and aroma remain unbeatable. The Java Cabana family continues the Cafe Pilon tradition today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles