Life is too short to drink bad coffee - When to complain to your barista


I love coffee.  I love good coffee.

I spend a great amount of money buying coffee.  I know.  I should learn to bring coffee from home.  But I don't always.  Okay, I almost never do.

So, today when I bought a tall drip coffee and returned to my desk for my second cup, I was quite disappointed with the bitter taste.

It's just coffee.  But it's also over 2 bucks.  And I can't afford to throw away money.  And life is too short to drink bad coffee.

I made the decision to return to the cafe and explain that the coffee was bitter.

The barista was profusely apologetic and admitted it had probably sat too long.  I have a feeling he knew that it had sat too long.  That's the downside of the cafes offering so many different blends.  They don't always get rotated properly.

All's well that ends well.  And all is even better when the coffee is good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles