I Spy with my little eye - Starbucks Kopelani Blend!


I was so excited when I saw the 2018 Kopelani Blend in my local Starbucks that I hastily snapped what is clearly not the best photo.  

But you get the picture.

One of my very favorites from Starbucks, which had only been available in the Starbucks inside Target for the last couple of years, has resurfaced for a limited time.

I grabbed mine!  I suggest you do the same.

Maholo, Starbucks!  You've made my day.


Starbucks® Kopelani Blend®

This tropically inspired blend includes 10% beans from Hawaii's Ka'u growing region. With rich flavors of caramel and a roasted sweetness, you'll feel the island experience in every cup. Available for a limited time. (From Starbucks website)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles