Perini Ranch Steakhouse - Cowboy Coffee



Have you ever been up around Buffalo Gap, Texas?

Me either.  But I know someone who has.  And that super special, incredibly thoughtful person introduced me to Perini Ranch Steakhouse's Cowboy Coffee.

Who would expect a steakhouse to have great coffee?  This blend has quickly made it to my top ten list.  You know, that ever growing, evolving top ten (did I say top ten?  I mean top twenty) list of all-time favorite coffees.

These Texas cowboys really know their coffee.

Best part - it's available online, HERE!



Comments

  1. Very nice blog and articles. I am really happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTED LICENCE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles