One of My Favorite Times of the Starbucks Year is here - Guatemala Casi Cielo 2021 Blend


It just gets better with time.  Or, maybe I just forget how much I love it until the new season rolls around.

Whatever the case, I was thrilled when I opened my Starbucks app and found out that one of my all-time favorites is back!

Guatemala Casi Cielo Antigua.  When I read the description on the bag, I thought it was talking about me "Bright Meyer Lemon and Cocoa Nibs."

Kidding.  Not kidding.

Seriously, don't sleep on this one.  Grab a bag or two or three.  Because when it's gone, it's gone.  And if it's one thing we've learned from the pandemic, it's to enjoy the day.

Comments

  1. OMG! This cracked me up because it’s sooooo true! T This information-packed blog covers everything from the latest tea flavor profiles Expect tips, tricks, and delicious, foolproof recipes. “Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the https://.com/collections/coffee! It is so appreciated!!!” “You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles