The Next Best Coffee is Often Right Under Your Nose - Philz Tesora Blend



Caramel, Nuts, Butter.  Not Candy.  It's Coffee!

I'm always in search of new coffees to try.  Often, I forget my old favorites.

When I ordered a Philtered Soul at Philz the other day, Tesora popped up under specials (16.50 per pound on sale).

I had forgotten how much I love this particular blend.  It's perfect for rainy days like today.

Pairs well with a nice warm croissant.

The sale only lasts until the end of December, so if you're not familiar with Tesora or Philz, here's the perfect opportunity.

Available online at Philz Coffee

Comments

  1. OMG! This cracked me up because it’s sooooo true! T This information-packed blog covers everything from the latest tea flavor profiles Expect tips, tricks, and delicious, foolproof recipes. “Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the https://.com/collections/coffee! It is so appreciated!!!” “You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles