I Just Visited My First Peet's Mobile Store. . .I Don't Know What to Say

 I just had my first Peet's mobile coffee shop experience and I'm not sure how I feel.

When they said they were remodeling the Peet's near my office, I wasn't sure what they had in mind.  It looked perfectly fine to me.  

Today, I walked up and was met by a robot.  Okay.  That's not true.  But there was a lobby full of computer screens.  Looked like the bank.  I could hear a familiar voice in back.   But where were the baristas?  Well, they're all hidden.  Like in a vault.  It wasn't super difficult to navigate the system, but I did have a problem when scanning my app.  

So, I did what I always do - "AGENT!"


I walked up to the one familiar face who was putting out the orders and said, "Help!"

And, she did.

I don't know how much I needed help or how much I missed the personal exchange.

I'm so confused.  I want my baristas!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles