Tipu's - It's All About the Chai





"I love this Chai! I'm kind of a chai sampler (meaning I'm picky about my chai), and I love a good, spicy Chai. I've never been to India, but friends who have, told me to try a chai at this particular Indian restaurant in Berkeley. They said that it was as close the real thing as they had had in Northern California. So I did. Anyway, this chai, was very close to that one that I had tried in Berkeley. It's made with ground black tea and spices and dissolved into heated milk. It was delicious and creamy, with just the right amount of spice and heat (spicy heat). I could taste each spice (I think? The spices aren't listed but I could venture a guess…) Cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg or cardamom? And the black tea used has a nice subtle flavor. I'm hooked."


"Smooth and creamy beginning and ended with a splash of spice. It was evenly balanced between bitter, sweet and spicy."

http://tipuschai.com/

(Reviewed by Stephanie and Stephanie - no relation to Dale, his brother Dale or his other brother Dale)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles