Running Out of Coffee


How does a coffee blogger run out of coffee? Obviously, I'm working too hard and not paying close enough attention to what's important.

I got up this morning to fix myself a pot of coffee - it's Wednesday - and I usually like something "special."

But, there was no there - there.

Canister was empty. Pantry. Nada.

My world was crashing right before my eyes.

I had to go on a scavenger hunt looking for remnants of coffee ground up into tiny little plastic bags. And the tiny bit that was left in my grinder.

I was able to scrounge up enough for a small pot, but that left me to ponder the bigger question - "What the heck have I been thinking about lately?"

So, off I go - on a mission - gotta replenish my stash!

Peace,

Dottie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles