Philz Mint Mojito - An Iced Coffee Lover's Dream (A Guest Review)




I loved Philz' Mint Mojito from the first skeptical sip I took of the creamy minty caffeine libation.  

I have had a Peppermint Latte from another coffee house and was much unimpressed with the presentation and taste.  

But, when I received this drink, I was immediately impressed with the large sprig of mint that prominently peered at me from a marbled brown and white pool of liquid with large cubes of ice breaking the surface.  

I am not much for coffee drinks, I normally take mine black.  

This drink might change all that, if only for this one drink.  If you are a coffee lover, you must try this Philz Coffee creation.

(Reviewed by JR2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles