Bag Half Empty or Bag Half Full?



How do you feel when you get to the bottom of the bag of one of your favorite coffee bean offerings?

Well, the way I see it, there's two ways to look at it.  You could say, "Darn, this coffee is so good and I'm almost out."  Or, you could say, "This coffee was so good, but I can't wait to see what new coffees are out there right now to try."

I'm opting for "Door Number Two," because for every good coffee you've had, there are two new ones that you don't even know about.

The change of seasons always brings out a new crop and I've gotten several emails this week alone about new roasts.  

And while Catahoula is always one of my favorites, and "Mokka Java," takes me back to many fond memories and places, I know that there are many other artisan coffees (and some grocery store brands) looking for a good home.

Change is nice, right?  

So, don't think of the bag as being almost gone - think of the new coffee adventures that await.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles