Starbucks Reserve (R) Brazil Fazenda Apucarana - Perfect for a Day of Rest

STARBUCKS RESERVE (R) BRAZIL FAZENDA APUCARANA


If Sunday is a day of rest, why not reserve some time for Starbucks Reserve (R) Brazil Fazenda Apucarana.

I just happened upon this offering when I stopped at the Clover store the other night after work.  I wasn't really in the market for a bag of beans, I was just "browsing" to see what was new.

While it doesn't make my list of favorite Starbucks Reserve (R) coffees, it's actually a very good cup of coffee.  Slightly more acidic than others that I've tried, but certainly has a nice complexion of flavors.  Chocolate-y, sort of "smoky," and while it's billed as a "medium roast," it definitely ventures more onto the dark side.

I made the first cup with my electric brewer and the second cup with a Chemex (TM) pour over.

At $12.95 for an eight ounce bag, it's slightly more than Starbucks regular coffees, but yet being offered at a price point that doesn't make it seem at all "elitist."

All in all, an enjoyable cup of "not-your-average-joe" for a relaxing Sunday morning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles