Sunday's Secret Single Serve



What good does it do you for me to enjoy a new coffee and not be able to tell you about it?

None, really.  

Except to give you hope that there's something on the horizon that will really make you smile if you like the convenience of single-serve coffee.

One of my very favorite roasters provided me with a "prototype," if you will of a single serve coffee that is not quite ready to be unveiled.  I can't even show you the packaging!

All I can say is this - it's worth the wait.  The measurement is perfect, there is no residue at the bottom of the cup and it stays super fresh.

I tried a medium roast that was absolutely delicious.

The secret - well, I can't tell you the whole secret, but I can tell you that they're going with a patented method to ensure the freshest, most true to roast flavor, from a single serve cup (a la K-Cup(TM)) model.

That's all I can say right now.  But, I promise once I get the 'green light,' I'll give you the whole 4-1-1.

I guess if you have to keep a secret, Sunday is probably the best day to do it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles