It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas Blend From Starbucks



I can't fight it.  Christmas is here.  And by here, I mean, retailers have increasingly moved up the launch of the holiday season so that Christmas now encroaches on Halloween. 

So, it's no surprise that with less than a week to Thanksgiving, Mr. Turkey has taken a second seat to Santa.

But, hey, if there's a bright side to the propaganda it could be that the holiday blends of coffee are on the shelves earlier than in previous years.

I walked into Starbucks this past week and to my delight, what did I see but stacks and stacks of Christmas Blend coffee!  

Since it has been at least ten months since I had any of this stuff, I had no choice but to pick up a bag of beans to brew at home.

Starbucks Christmas Blend 2014 still gives me the same drinking pleasure from a dark spicy roast that I've come to enjoy for so many holiday seasons.  

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles