Philz Mocha Tesora - Dark and Lovely


I'm becoming a little obsessed with Philz coffee.  Especially since their new location is closer to my house.  

Last weekend, I stopped in to see what they had that might peak my interest.  Did you know the new location is right next door to a donut shop??!! Dangerous.  

Anyway, to be perfectly honest, I'm a little bit intimidated by their stores because I don't really know their drink offerings and don't quite have their procedure down.  Most customers appear to be loyal fans and know the ropes.  It's hard for a newbie to feel at home.  However, that's not going to stop me from scoring great coffee.

I spotted the Mocha Tesora at the counter.  The first thing I thought is Mocha Java but it's not that at all.  It's a very dark roast with a chocolate undertone.  I mixed it with the "Philtered Soul," which is their "hazelnut misted blend."  Heavenly.

It's cold outside this morning but my heart and my hands are warm wrapped around a mug of this dark and lovely delight.

Happy Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles