Variety is the Spice of Life and Smith is the Tea of Variety! Smith Teamaker's Variety Pack

Smith Variety Assortment No. 1626

Imagine if you could get 12 of your favorite teas into one "treasure chest" of a box, each sachet perfectly wrapped in its own "personalized" flavor-sealed package with directions on how to prepare and best enjoy it?  Would that make you feel happy?  I think it would.  Or, at least, it should.

Well, that's exactly how I felt after opening this box from Steve Smith Teamaker.

It's fancy, high quality, delicious and fun.

If you can't find your favorite in this box, then I think you might want to consider just sticking with water.

14.99 for 12 sachets

*Smith Teamaker provided me with a free "variety" box for purposes of preparing this review which in no way hindered my enjoyment nor influenced this review.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles