Coffee Crisp Wafer Bar - A Great "Pick-me-up"




Believe it or not, I'm not a huge fan of coffee flavored candies.  

Some of them are just too coffee-tasting. I prefer to drink my coffee and not eat it, but once in a  while, you run across something like this  Nestlé Coffee Crisp bar that totally hits it out of the park.

If you didn't know, I have an insatiable sweet tooth.  Which rivals only my love for coffee.  

I ran across this in World Market (they're imported from Nestlé Canada) and thought, "maybe I'll give it a shot."  (get it, shot of coffee?)

Any-hew, it's light and crispy and flaky and the chocolate is superb and the coffee flavor is oh so subtle like a mocha in a bar.

The perfect Oscar night snack.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles