Super Sunday and Catahoula's Monsoon Malabar Coffee


When I went "coffee shopping" yesterday, I wanted something that I hadn't had in a very long time.  And then I spotted this Catahoula Monsoon Malabar Coffee on the counter and knew it was the one.

This is a smoky blend (literally left out to be soaked by the monsoon rains to create a low acid coffee) and not my "every day" drink, but I thought it would be the perfect roast to kick off Super Bowl Sunday and get me into gear for hustling up snacks to watch the game.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, so may the best team win. 

However, I must admit that even though they beat my '49ers, that Blue and Green looks awfully good together.  And, after all, Seattle is a coffee lover's haven.

Mugs up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles