Bulgarian Beauty, Inside and Out from Tivelasi Pottery


"Yin and Yan" Collection Polka Dot Mug in Pink and Grey
This lovely "Dot" mug is handmade from Tivelasi Pottery.  Handmade in Bulgaria.

When this company contacted me about featuring their products on my blog, I thought it was a joke at first.  I was almost afraid to click on the link.  I thought, "Surely this can't be real."  The products are gorgeous.  A designer's delight.

They sent me this mug to review and it's so pretty that I didn't want to use it!  But, I did.  And it's not only pretty but it's functional, well-made and high quality.  

This little beauty retails for 14.00 and is from the Yin and Yang Collection.  I love the pink and grey color combination.

There's so much more beauty waiting to come home to you, take a look at the Tivelasi website below

http://tivelasipottery.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles