O'Canada! Tim Horton's Dark Roast Single Serve Coffee


While I don't like to use single serve coffee every day, I do appreciate the convenience and the ever-increasing varieties as more and more roasters get on the K-Cup bandwagon.

And since I don't live in Canada, and don't have access to a Tim Horton's coffee shop, I thought that these single-roast cups might give me a "taste" (pun intended) of what this Canadian roaster is all about.

First of all, I love the little "see-through" cup.  Transparency in coffee.  

Second of all, I love the flavor of this dark-roast Tim Horton's single-serve.

Lastly, it makes me feel a lot better about those mornings when I don't have time for a "pour-over," or "french press," or "aero press," or automatic brew.

Fun fact:  I picked up these Canadian coffee cups in. . .Texas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles