If Starbucks can get their spring wardrobe together, maybe there's hope for me


Funny how something as small as the color of a coffee cup can make you want to update your personal wardrobe.

That's what happened to me when the Starbucks barista handed me this minty green cup with my tall roast coffee today.

I thought, "Wow, change is good.  So why am I still wearing all black?"

So, if the sun peeks through the rain and clouds this weekend, I promised myself I would go out and purchase one item of bright colored clothing.

If a new pastel blouse can pick me up like a pastel paper cup, maybe my attitude will "perk" up.

Get it?  Perk up.

Cheers to the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles