Is it too late for another Cofveve Joke? Politics with your Coffee - Take the Coffee Cup Bipartisan Challenge


Do you take politics with your coffee?

I'm willing to bet without citing any statistics at all, that many a candidate has been made (or broken) over coffee.

Even my local police invite you to "Coffee with a Cop."

Even though we've heard enough cofveve jokes to last a lifetime, or at least another four years, don't tell me the first thing that didn't come to your mind when you heard the word "cofveve" wasn't - what a great name for a coffee."

Dollars to donuts someone will do it.  If they haven't already.

But I'd like to challenge you to put your partisan politics aside and invite someone to coffee who has a completely opposite point of view from your own.

I know.  It's hard.  Trust me.  I know.  Recently had an encounter with a building contractor which made me think.  Really hard.  I wasn't sure that we would ever agree on the current political climate.  In fact, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't.  However, one thing that I'm sure we could agree on is that we both love coffee.  Good coffee.

I know that coffee can't solve all the world's problems, but I bet you that if we took a 30 minute coffee break with that person we can never agree on anything with, we'd agree that coffee has no party.  It's just a great way to connect.

Something to "mug" about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles